Computerized thermocement heel and side lasting machine Cerim K158A. Rebuilt in excellent condition Construction year : 1999 Serial number : E6962
- Sports footwear as well as conventional men, ladies and children shoes can be processed on this machine from the largest mens (Paris point 54) down to the smallest childrens (Paris point 18) regardless of heel height.
- The cementing and lasting system is capable of operating after any type of pulling and lasting machine whether fitted with joint lasting or noi.
- Programmable tracking of seat and side lasting cement location directly on lo the insole.
- Pincers unii with several adjustments and additional settings are available lo overcome possible poor patterns, horizontal and verticalmovement with automatic left and right drafting.
- Touch Screen programming system.
- Quick change from tracers for thermoplastic cement into stainless-steel tracers for water based glue.
- Easy filling water based glue tank incorporateci into the machine.
- Reduction of adhesive thickness.
- Total shoe flexibility.
- Better adaptation lo the edge of the last.
- Reduction and semplification of the operations following the lasting (scouring, pounding, roughing).
- Lower environmental impact with up lo 30% reduction in energy consumptions.
Black and yellow
135 X 145 X 220