ROUGHING / CEMENTING
MODEL : K176
The model K176 is a fully computerised roughing and cementing machine. It has a single work head but twin work stations. The head has twotools working independently.
- AUTOMATIC TOOL CHANGING
- TOTALLY FLEXIBLE - MEN'S, LADIES, CHILDREN'S AND BOOTS.
- TWIN WORK STATIONS.
- OPERATES WITH ANY TYPE OF ADHESIVE.
- PROGRAMMABLE FIFTH AXIS - THIS ENABLES THE SHOE BOTTOM TO BE PROCESSED EXACTLY
AS IF A MANUAL METHOD WAS BEING USED. IT ALSO ENSURES THAT THE RESULTS ARE PERFECT
AT THE EDGE OF THE INSOLE AND THAT THE SHOES WITH VERY HIGH HEELS AND NARROW BALL AREAS CAN BE PROCESSED.
- THE MACHINE CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO OPERATE AT DIFFERENT PRESSURES AT ANY POINT AND DIFFERENT BRUSH SPEEDS ARE POSSIBLE FOR TOE, SIDES, AND HEEL SEAT.
- PRODUCTION: UP TO 1000 PAIRS IN 8 HOURS.
- THE REDUCED DIMENSIONS AND VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE MAKE THIS MODEL IDEAL FOR SMALL SPACES AND LOW VOLUMES.
- The machine has been ergonomically designed to inrease productivity
- It is capable of data transmission withing the ring system or CAD/CAM systems
- The Machine is self-diagnostic to assist fault finding